6th Annual Mysore Yoga Traditions Conference
January 16 to 25, 2024 | Mysuru, India
Experience the true beauty of Mysore’s Yoga Tradition! Listen to the senior scholars, yogis, pundits and spiritual leaders of Mysore teach the history and philosophy of yoga while you practice asana, pranayama, mudra and bandha with expert teachers in a beautiful poolside resort just outside of Mysore. Learn about the Mysore Yoga Parampara, that has existed for over a thousand years. If you believe yoga has touched your life and want to know more about the roots of the practice you love, Mysore Yoga Conference will be a wonderful, eye-opening experience!
Mysore Yoga Conference is an opportunity to meet face to face with students of Sri Krishnamacharya and gain first hand insight into the rich and beautiful yoga culture of Mysore. Take a journey into yoga while practicing Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, Mudra, and Therapeutic techniques with senior teachers.
For more details visit: www.mysoreyogatraditions.com/mysore-yoga-conference
Melkote Yoga Immersion
with Sri M. A. Alwar and Andrew Eppler
January 29th to February 3rd, 2024
Learn about the ancient roots of the yoga parampara which gave the world Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga!
This will be an immersion into the Indian culture and a profound educational experience while practicing yoga in thousand year old temples, visiting the holy sites and learning about the rich history of yoga.
For yoga practitioners who would like to explore the spiritual tradition behind Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, this will be an absolutely unforgettable experience which will include:
- Ashtanga yoga and pranayama practice every day.
- Mudra, bandha and classical hatha yoga education from the Sri Krishnamacharya tradition.
- Historical tours each day with full access to ancient temples and holy places that are not normally known about or available to foreign yoga students.
- Learn about the philosophy and world view of Nathamuni Sampradaya which is the spiritual tradition that Sri Krishnamacharya came from.
- Full tour of the Samskriti Foundation where we will learn about the preservation of ancient Indian Palm Leaf Manuscripts and even have an opportunity to hold the Manuscripts in our hands and have them read to us by highly trained scholars.
For more details visit – https://ashtangayogastudio.com/melkote-retreat